Paw has been busy with the tests this week, so I didn't posted. She has 3 more tests next week, but then we will have time to post more!
Today, I will show you one of the things I made this week: During the rains, Snails like to gather in Hibiscus plants and rest, eat and play. The plant near my house is too tall for me, so the human helped me to see a snail.
|Can you see the snail?|
Paw said snails are very viscous, so she didn't want to touch them, she cut the leaf and showed me the snail
|Well, I was a little distracted|
|I didn't even notice that Paw took this photograph!|
|It was soooo small!|
|The kids helped me see the snail|
I couln't touch the snail because Paw said it could be dangerous, but at least I had the opportunity to see them LIVE!
This post is part of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! If you want to participate, follow the rules and have fun!
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop