Paws for Japan

When the human heard about the earthquake, she was shocked, lots of people lost their homes, but also their friends, animal friends. Some got trapped in their homes, some were lost, and as humans are the priority, they focus on rescuing the humans instead.
This human was rescuing a ginger cat! I hope he finds his humans...

But don't worry, there are also humans that want to help the animals in Japan. The human was worried because she can't do anything from here (you can't even donate to humans, and the ones claiming that they do are just scams!) so she told me to participate in this, because I know maybe some of you can donate!

World Vets is an organization of humans that are helping animals in Japan, they are working with organizations there to save the animals. They will need donations too, you can donate in this widget. My human doesn't know if it works with other currency than dollars, but if you have a card you can try. We can do it, let's help the animals in Japan!

PS: My friend Keisha write a GREAT post about this and how animals in Japan will be affected with this disaster, you should read it!

3 comentarios:

Cathy Keisha said...

Thounx for mentioning my blog. It's nice that some people do worry about the animals. I've yet to see any mainstream media mention evacuating pets or how to help us.

Gris said...

Poor animal and poor people..japan is great danger and it is awful to feel as though you can't do anything about it... :(

Sage said...

I'm just hoping we've raised awareness of the plight of the animals affected by this terrible tragedy. Thanks for posting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

I may answer your comments, so be sure to check back!

¡También respondo en Español!

Related Posts with Thumbnails