Surprises

Hey everyone, it's December 1st! 
That's the day vacations begin!...
When will the rain end?!
*cough* Vacations...sun, fresh air, Christmas...*cough*

BUT, IT'S RAINING, WHAT'S WRONG?!

Meanwhile, I will tell you what has been happening around here...

There's a new animal in Paw's house....can you guess what kind of animal is it?



Hi there!

Yup. It's ANOTHER hamster! Say hi to....(he has a really weird name, it's hard to pronunciate I think we'll just call him) hamster!
Note: If you followed my old blog you know that I lived with hamsters before, and I learned to live with them, and not to eat them!

He has hobbies, like: sleeping like a ball and skating!
"I like skating!"
I will tell you more about him later, maybe he could do a guest post?!


We were preparing a special post about me jumping on the roofs of the neighbors, but the human thought that it would make some people offended or the kitties would have tried to do it, or some people would be mad because she doesn't care about me jumping on roofs and whatever. I didn't understand but I won't make the post.

But, you can see the picture that was to be included in the post DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME
Jumping the roofs!
I think I could work as those stunt people in the movies!

The other day there was an intruder in the neighbor, it was like a calico cat. The cats that belong to other people have been coming here since the day of the emergency (nearly all cats in Costa Rica are outside cats, so you know), because there is no wall, but I won't let them in!
Intruder!
GET OUT!!!!
GET OUT!!!!!!

I think that's all, I hope you have a nice month with the holidays and all!

4 comentarios:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You tell that naughty calico who's boss my friend!!

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are a darling that my mommy loves with a whole heart! ♥♥♥ she said.

Rosi said...

yo creo que de doble y de protagonista !!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Hamsters are cute - we love them! That's quite a leap you made there!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

I may answer your comments, so be sure to check back!

¡También respondo en Español!

Related Posts with Thumbnails