What is yoo?

HIZ

Miz Stella: I iz Miz Stella, come to control yer werld! to pulay wif yoo!

Reel?

Stella: Iz yoo reel?

Miz Stella: Yoo fink I'm aren't?
Halp

Stella: Mom! There's a stuffy talking to mez! HALP!

Mom: What's wrong Stella? Oh, you met Miz Stella, izn't see adorable? It put her so yoo can go fur a ride!

Ride

Stella: No! Mom what you doin'?

Miz Stella: We gonna be best frends!


I'm purrticipatin' in an Brownie's adventure contest, choose my best dress and the chosen one will be in a Brownies adventure on monday! YOU CAN SEE THE HEER, then you can vote here! (the first one you can see it here:)
[polldaddy poll="774044"]

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

I may answer your comments, so be sure to check back!

¡También respondo en Español!

Related Posts with Thumbnails