New Stuff

Many things have changed around this place, one of the biggest ones is, that there are no rodents around, or at least I havent found any, of any kind, you may know what this means... :(

I don't know if this is good news or not, but there are 2 new dogs around, and both are female.
One is small and likes to dress up:


She also likes to bite and lick people, but I think that's common in dogs...
And the other one is BIG and black with brown eyes, she got hit by a car and she survived! After that, some humans rescued her and she was adopted by our humans. She likes to eat flowers.


The humans says she is maybe getting a blog for her, and I want to know her better, too.

Oh, and remember the door was made of wood so I could scratch on it? Well, they changed the door to one that slides, and it's not made of wood, fortunately the back door that is made of wood hasn't changed, yay!
I hope you have a great weekend!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

I may answer your comments, so be sure to check back!

¡También respondo en Español!

Related Posts with Thumbnails