Please note: All the rude humans are teenagers. They said things like:
- The Vet bill is TOO HIGH, I can't give you that much for a vet bill, I could spend it in other stuff...OR Why work that hard for a dog? Well, we don't live in the US, but I have saw other bloggers there that have had problems with vet bills, because they can be really expensive for things like broken legs and infections. They also said "He was going to die someday anyway": If you don't make a good thing for an animal in your life, believe me, you're not going to die happy.
- It's just a dog.: It's just a dog, it's just a dog, that's what they always say, and the best excuse, they think.
- If my dog gets sick, I just let him die. This kind of people should be reported to the police*. We give you our love when you're sick, why don't you do the same?
- What does THAT DOG has done for ME? When this human said that, another said "Good Point!" That's not the point. If you donate for children with diseases, you won't ask "What does those children done for me?", right?
- Children are important, dogs arent
- I don't know you, but I don't want a future of animal abusers and homeless pets, I want the humans to make a world where all animals can live happy, and nap while I enjoy seeing it.
All this humans make me think about how school is like, what do they learn from there if it's not how to treat everyone well, what's the point then?
*Paw said I had to type "Police", because there is no organizations for animal abusers in this country, oh, and you can replace the word dog with cat ;)