Cocoon


Hi there! Today I made a discovery in the palm trees: There are caterpillars, everywhere!

 There's a furry caterpillar! Or..what is that? I think it's fur, well, they told me I must NOT TOUCH IT for some reason :(

 But that's not all! There was ANOTHER caterpillar and it was not furry making a cocoon, I could see all the progress: he ate the leaves and something came out of his mouth! It was like magic!


Some minutes later, he closed the door of his house...

...and I got an idea: Maybe I can follow Cocoon's progress by taking a pic everyday. I'm not sure if he will be a moth or a butterfly, but  I want to see in what he will transform! I hope Paw is at the moment so she can take a pic of it, and I'll show it to you!

2 comentarios:

Admiral Hestorb said...

what a great idea. We wanna follow his progress!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I wanna see too...keep an eye on it fur me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

I may answer your comments, so be sure to check back!

¡También respondo en Español!

Related Posts with Thumbnails